Collection Methodology Goals
- Collection on self-pay accounts will be a mutually agreed upon plan of action.
- The goal of the MPMS staff is to respond to all denials within 48 hours.
- All self-pay accounts and claims are reviewed at 60 days to ensure a plan of action is in place for resolution.
- MPMS audits credit balances and provides recommendations for resolution.
- Any account to be assigned to collections agency will need approval from the client.
- Any patient calls regarding clinical issues shall be worked in collaboration with the provider involved.
- The MPMS staff is open to taking on clients old accounts receivable and all the work in reviewing said accounts.