Full Service Approach
MPMS’ specialty is medical billing and collections; however, offerings extend to meet many other needs. The experience and expertise of the MPMS staff is guaranteed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes with a medical practice.
- Many staff members are certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA), or Certified Professional Biller (CPB).
- Overall, each MPMS staff member has an average of 15 years of experience working in medical billing not only working for MPMS, but also in outpatient clinics realm.
- The MPMS staff is experienced in the research and resolution of unpaid insurance claims.
- MPMS staff has experience with multiple State Medicaid programs and insurance payer plans.
- MPMS collectors are skilled in payment negotiations for self-pay accounts.
- Staff is capable of billing for all types of medical specialties including; dental, physical therapy, mental health, family practice, pediatrics, ENT (ear, nose and throat), radiology, general surgery, orthopedics, pain management, hospice, urgent care, FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Centers), etc.
- MPMS has experience billing for Federally Qualified Health Centers in different states.
- Each client has a certified coder assigned to their account.
Technology & Communication:
- MPMS bills on a multitude of practice management/ billing softwares, including: NextGen, DocuTAP, eMD, Practice Partners, PracticeMate, Kareo, etc. MPMS will bill on any practice management system a client currently has.
- Communication is maintained via Internet or the secure intranet network within each practices management/billing software. MPMS’ connection to each offices practice management software facilitates each clients ability to review all work real-time.
- Each practice will be able to access and review all collections at any time through the software.
- MPMS assists with software and systems installations and management.
- MPMS works with clients who are on EHR and those still using paper charts.
- MPMS works to have as many claims sent electronically as the systems and payers allow.
- MPMS works to have as many client payments come electronically as the systems and payers will allow.
- It is the goal of the MPMS staff to reply to emails and phone messages within 24 hours.
- MPMS has staff on hand to answer calls from clients and their patients Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST).