We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to fill the following positions. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages. Come join our dynamic team!
Current Open Positions:
Medical Billing Specialist
Medical Practice Management Services is seeking a full time experienced medical biller. Requires attention to detail, a strong work ethic, ability to follow through and ability to multitask.
AR follow-up including appeals
Resolve patient account inquiries
Associate’s Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
1-3 years of insurance billing in a medical setting.
Working knowledge of CPT, ICD-10 and HCPCS codes.
Strong decision-making and organizational skills; with excellent verbal and written communications.
Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package!
Medical Billing Project Specialist
Medical Practice Management Services (MPMS) is seeking a full time Medical Billing Project Specialist. Responsible for the completion of special medical billing projects as assigned by Director of MPMS. This is not a remote position.
Medical Billing Projects may include the following:
- Analyze and resolve billing and/or system issues to obtain maximum reimbursement.
- Review insurance information on patient visits for accuracy.
- Review of charges and acceptance for billing as assigned.
- Submits claims and/or encounters for clinical services provides. Submits claim corrections as needed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handles the inquiries from the patient’s and third party payers.
- Communicates effectively with peers and supervisor to address billing and claim issues.
- Associate’s Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- 2+ of current healthcare billing experience and detailed knowledge of ICD10, CPT coding and insurance payers.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills; with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Must have proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to multiple different billing systems/EMRs.
Revenue Cycle Manager
Medical Practice Management Services is seeking a full time Revenue Cycle Manager to supervise medical billing/coding functions for multiple clinics of various specialties on multiple software systems and manage day-to-day operations of billing/coding staff. Thorough understanding of the full revenue cycle management required (registration, insurance eligibility verification, charge capture, coding, real-time billing, automatic payment posting, denial management, collections and reporting).
The ideal candidate shall have:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science from an accredited college required.
CPC, CCS-P, CCA, CPC-H, RHIA, RHIT or equivalent coding certification preferred.
Five+ (5) years of experience exhibiting advanced performance in a physician billing revenue cycle or Central Business Office.
Three+ (3) years of leadership experience.
3+ years experience in medical billing/coding.
Strong financial acumen, problem solving and analytical ability.
Demonstrated expertise in change management, facilitation and project management methods.
Ability to integrate industry best practices into current operations.
Ability to coach, mentor and teach staff and leaders to integrate process and performance improvements.
Provides direction and oversight to help improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality seamless customer
Conducts root cause analyses to identify areas where the process may not be working efficiently. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to influence continuous improvements in department’s efficiency and services.
Extracts, summarizes and analyzes data – preparing daily/monthly reports and forecasts.
Develops work standards, monitors quality and quantity of work processed, and ensures that policies are communicated and administered consistently. Works closely with site personnel and operations managers to monitor compliance to policies and procedures as they relate to the revenue cycle.
Makes decisions and recommendations on HR issues affecting assigned staff, including hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, and termination.
Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of staff; actively works to promote and recognize performance and foster professional development.
Ensures compliance with state/federal regulations, laws and guidelines.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Candidates must have extensive knowledge of healthcare and electronic medical record technology and Microsoft Office.